It’s Professional Pet Sitters Week. When you go on vacation or are away at work, a pet sitter can step in and give you peace of mind. But why hire a professional pet sitting company such as The Well-Trained Dog & Pet Care?
1. It alleviates having to call on friends and relatives to care for your precious pet(s).
2. The pet sitter comes to your house which will create less stress for the animals, especially those who are elderly or sick.
3. Some pets don’t play well with others or would prefer a quiet environment, which would be difficult to create if they were boarded.
4. The visit is all about one-on-one time for your pet. They get all the attention and if there’s something different about their demeanor, the pet sitter is quick to pick up on the details.
5. The dog can go for a familiar walk around its neighborhood as it does when you’re there.
6. In addition, our pet sitters bring in the mail and packages, turn on/off lights, take out/bring in the garbage, etc. to make the home look lived in when you’re gone.
7. We also do a walk-through at each visit to make sure nothing is out of place and there’s nothing wrong such as a broken pipe, etc.
So why not have the kid next door watch your pets?
As professional pet sitters, this is what we do for a living. It’s our job to be there. What happens when the kid next door has to study for a test or wants to go to a party instead of taking care of your pet? Will they give the medication in the correct dosage? Do they pay close attention to the small details; such as a broken pipe or look for the sound of thumping to find a cat has brought a bird into the house? Many pet sitters, such as the employees of The Well-Trained Dog & Pet Care are licensed, bonded, and insured.
We also communicate to you about how your pet did by email immediately after our visit.
In our next blog post later this week, we’ll discuss what a pet sitter does during a visit.
If you would like to know more about pet sitting services and to schedule care with The Well-Trained Dog & Pet Care, call (540) 353-2485 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.